DMCA Copyright Policy
My Dog Blog respects intellectual property rights. Under the DMCA, we’ll promptly investigate notices of alleged infringement and take appropriate actions.
To report alleged copyright infringement, email Wilfred at email@example.com with:
– Identification of the copyrighted work claimed infringed
– Identification of the allegedly infringing material to be removed
– Your contact information
– A statement that you believe use of the material is unauthorized
– A statement that the information is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner
– Your physical or electronic signature
We’ll review notices and respond within 10-14 days.
To file a counter-notification for mistaken removal, email Wilfred with:
1. Identification of the removed material and its original location
2. A statement under penalty of perjury of your good faith belief of mistake
3. Your contact information
4. A statement consenting to federal court jurisdiction and accepting service of process
5. Your physical or electronic signature
Email any DMCA questions to Wilfred at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can simply contact us using our contact form on the contact us page.